8am – 6pm EST Chat Now
Cart () Loading…
Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
Set yourself apart with the first and only official professional certification program for Docker container technologies.
In today’s job market, Docker skills are highly sought after, and the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) exam is designed to validate that skillset with real world questions designed by experienced Docker practitioners. As the first exam in a comprehensive multi-tiered professional certification program, the DCA serves as a foundational benchmark for real world Docker skills across the container industry.
The knowledge and skills required at this level should include all of the following objective components:
- 6-months experience with Docker
- Exposure to Docker Enterprise Edition
- Experience with container security
- Experience with at least 1 cloud provider
- Understanding of Docker Best Practices
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows Server
Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam:
- 55 multiple choice questions in 90 minutes
- Designed to validate professionals with a minimum of 6 to 12 months of Docker experience
- Remotely proctored on your Windows or Mac computer
- Available globally in English
- USD $195 or Euro €175 purchased online
- Results delivered immediately
The skills and knowledge measured by this examination are derived from an understanding of the jobs of current Docker users. A team of highly qualified Docker experts defined the test content and wrote the test items.
- Orchestration 25%
- Image Creation, Management, and Registry 20%
- Installation and Configuration 15%
- Networking 15%
- Security 15%
- Storage and Volumes 10%
The Docker Certified Associate (DCA) certification is valid for 2 years. You will be required to update your certification every two (2) years.